How Not To Ollie Down Curbs
- Well, it all started last Saturday when I was skating in my apartments and found a curb leading to a narrow path.I though it was a goOd curb to Ollie down and tried to Ollie down it.I was a lurks excited as I learned to Ollie down stuff that morning itself.So I thought of it as a little challenge.I Ollied down the thing but ended up sticking on my landing and scraped on the wall that Made the narrow Path. I got me some stitches and bruised up my confidence too........
- —Guest Spinegrindage
Fail on a ollie
- I was over at my friend, got my ollie's down about 3 months ago, jst practicing them so me and my friend were trying to ollie this rock that was like 4 inces off the ground. I didn't know how to moving ollie so i practiced and got confident and tried to ollie the rock. 2 time every moving ollie and my back truck caught the rock and the board STOPPED! i fail and landed on my phone, breaking the screen, i was also going about 15 mph on a regular board and slid about 3 feet and ripped off 1 layer of skin and dislocated my thumb.I then laughed as my friend attempted the rock and landed it...he didn't know how to moving ollie AT ALL...i felt like a fail ;D!
- —Guest Skate_beast
i hate cracks
- I skated down my drive way and i was going really fast and my front wheels got caught in this deep crack at the end of the driveway and i faceplanted in the street... little rocks got stuck in my eyelids and they got in my multiple cuts on my bleeding face
- —Guest Anthony
- Bombing a backroad which had two speedbumps on it, was very new at the time and this was the third time I had ever riden a longboard. I was probably traveling 30mph and out of control and I hit one of the speed bumps, thinking I would make it over safely. I fell over trying to run it off and was left with a nasty elbow gash, a hand cut and two grazed and bruised ribs. Recovered In a week, decided I needed to buy pads :)
- —Guest Friddy
- My friend got me to try to drop in on a tall metal quarterpipe in a cement park without a helmet and I faceplanted at the bottom. My entire face bled :P
- —Guest Pure sk8
- Ok so I Just got my first long board. I was going down a hill. Out of no where a manhole cove is there and I hit it. I went flying and got my legs scraped up bad. The guys laughed and sAid this is a guys thing not for a girl now I am better then all of them. Lol.
- —Guest Aut
Slid For Sooo Long
- i was 11 me my mom and my moms friend hike up this massive hill every morning and me not being aware of my capabilities brought my skate board one day noe let my remind you that this wasnt a longboard and it was very small. So on our way down i put my skateboard on the ground and just went i was feeling pretty confident until i got into a big patch of gravel and i was going about 23 mph to my left was dryed up spiky brush and to my right was a big field of gravel at this point i knew i was gonna fall so i started thinking about my decisions i got scared and didnt have much time so i just jumped and hoped for the best i ended up sliding into the spiky brush then into the gravel. when i got up i felt a burning sensation on my arm then i looked and all i saw was pink i was scared out my mind turns out the sliding ripped through two layers out my arm i cryed alot that day... p.s. i put a long cloth bandage on my arm and the scab stuck to the bandage when i took it off the scab came off to
- —Guest Akhari
Owned By chav skum
- There's a local skate park so I thought I'd check it out it was good full size halfpipes and all. Well I dropped in off the half pipe and some chavs that had been there before I arrived poored drink all Over the ramp my wheels slipped out And I hit my head of the coping then fell forward onto my arm. Results. Cracked scull. Broken wrist. dislocated shoulder. Broken ankle I hate chavs
- —Guest Christheabyss
- I was skating for 2 days with a 99cents skate that i bought for 45 reais (i live in brazil) when my aunt told my cousin and i to buy a plug cause it was at here house the new years party of 2011.Okay I went with my cousin to buy the plug.All was going good with my lame skate that had marvel heroes on it And plastic wheels and trucks on it.But I was feeling the best by skating. So there this downhill that was the street of this hot girl that a crush on me so i was about 30 mph and there was a harsh turn and i didnt know how to stop so i jumped off the skateboard to turn.I didnt notice but my skate was going to fall in the sewer and i tried to save by kicking it.I stepped on it rolling it foward and landing on my back with my wrist backwards and the hot chck and cousin watching me super fail (and i also broke the plug. I started 2011 with my wrist and back hurting alot. but 2 days ago i just got a pro skateboard so now i a mnot falling anymore lol
- —Guest Will Sz
- i was going for a 6 stair set and i hit a crack and i flew onto the stairs headfirst no helmet. bloody and not good and it hurt like heck and i got to the er and i got my brain moved so they could fix the skull
- —Guest parkourist
- one day i was practicing my ollies and my front foot flys off which made the board come and hit my private and i was running around screaming ahhhhhhhh
- —Guest h8tr of non sk8rs
i cannut feel my lags!
- I was just jumping round onto my board and all of sudden boom... i had caught my board and it popped up into my leg. i thought it was funny so idiot me did it again and again and by the end of the day i couldnt feel my dang legs next morning i couldnt walk either
- —Guest epic noober fails
I am sirhurtalot
- At my cousins house we were skating around the apartment complex and into the tennis courts but my back left wheel caught the fence and i went face first into the gravel and skinned my nose and btw my head got snapped back. thank GOD i didnt break my neck
- —Guest sithurtalot
Why are Cousins so Stupid?
- okay so my cousin is goin down the driveway when me and my friend yell out "look out" and "stop" she looks to the right a little too late to se a car in her face, she flips over the car and lands on the curb next to us, her back scrapped the curb and her but near the end gutter (the thingy between the curb and the street) she went to the hospital and i took her skateboard to my house because she only trusted me with it (boi dont i feel soo loved lol) and she called me from the hospital soundin like crap. she said she nearly broke her tail bone (i say she shouldve WHAT? it would teach her a lesson or so) and that she somehow has a broken wrist (mightve been the car blow idk lolz) and there it is. she had it lucky, all i gotta say is WEAR HELMETS, AND WRISTGUARDS, AND ELBOW PADS. cuz my other cuzin broke his elbow landin wrong.
- —Guest singledeath
- Well I had only just started skating, been to the local skatepark a few times and learnt a few tricks. So a few weeks after starting, I skated down to the skatepark, but it was shut. There was a local childrens park next to it. I went in the and practiced my ollies and kickflips on the grass. After landing a few consecutive ollies my friend bet me that I couldn't land another. So cocky old me decided to do it. As I popped the ollie, the board half flipped, and I landed straight on the wheels. Came down onto my wrist. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was my bone and a hell of a lot of blood. Operation took forever :L
- —Guest Rob