Worst and the best
- Never buy a board from anything other than a real skateshop or online skateshop, make sure it's legit first. Buy a blank from skateshed.com 20$ for a an amazing board
- —Guest Flameguy720
- my brand new plan b has bad pop what should i do. i can hardly do a kickflip
- —Guest idk
Dub skateboard suck
- Dub skateboards suck they're as worse as trash and also the wheels are loose and I could barely turn on it I recommend buying stuff from skate warehouse (online)
- —Guest Person
CAP BOARDS SUUUUUCCCCKK!!
- Cap is the worst brand to possibly get!! -rubber wheels, plastic trucks, not even grip tape! It was just painted black!! Really?!?!? The graphics suck as well. The graphics aren't even painted on the friggin deck!! It's just a huge STICKER! A STICKER!!!!!!! It snapped after 2 Ollies (literally)!!! I bought a Blind board, which is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better. I still have my blind board, it hasnt even chipped yet!! It rocks!!!! It has strong trucks, good grip and a 9-PLY DECK!!! How sweet is that??!?!?!?!!!?!?!!??!?!???!!?!?!?!?
- —Guest Sk8r Boi
- Kmart boards suck. The wheels don't even roll, the highest I've ollied on it is 4 in. Also the nose of the board snapped after 30min of just doing ollies.
- —Guest Sk8er girl
- the walmart boards are kinda good it had metal trucks kinda heavy but its great if your just riding it but not good at turning
- —Guest Dukes sk8boards
- dukes skateboards are goooddd and ya Plan B Pro sk8boards are good but speed demon.... succkkss
- —Guest Dukes Sk8boards
Toys r us
- I got a toys r us deck for Christmas when I was little and when I started to ride it the trucks broke off
- —Guest Sk8er Girl
- dgk sucks i had mine for a month and i tried to treflip a 4set and it snapped
- —Guest me
- tried doin a diaster and the plastic trucks broke in 2
- —Guest da best
- yep, any retail store boards (complete or not) would suck... Go to a skateshop or online skateshop (or order directly from trusted companies). Any shop exposing their boards to direct sun light all day long (24/7) would deteriorate fast. So If you see one you like in the rack, ask the clerk to bring you one from the back store, if it's the only one they have in store, I suggest not buying it
- —Guest 'ol dirty skate fart
workshop, zero, plan b, and mini logo
- i have a workshop right now and its crazy pop. im alrite at skating but im not super intense but ive had my deck for a few months and is still holding up.ive also skated some zero and plan b and im def gona get either those or a workshop again for my next board. plan b and zero r good too cuz u cn get them as P2, mini logo is also sick for a cheap deck
- —Guest Van
- someone send me a pic of a dub sk8 .... plz i have a dub board and i tuned it up now its sick
- —Guest someguy
- My sister got me a cheap board from odbozz. I nearly broke my arm.
- —Guest Alice
Best deck ever!
- Kmart boards are the best! they last longer than any other deck, even pro decks. Elements suck mine snapped in 2 days. But my Kmart has lasted 7 months.
- —Guest BUDGETLOVE