mongoose worst crap ever
- So I got a mongoose from canadian tire. After like 10 minutes of doing ollies the truck snapped plus started to chip. Man I'm only a 120 pound guy
- —Guest skater noob
- Ive had a kryptonic skater bouts for a year now and I've done Ollie's on it and there pretty good the grip tape is allittle craped but I can't complain about it
- —Guest X
- Blind have terrible pop, there as flat as a young girls chest. They are all around shitty
- —Guest jordan
Real skateboards dlx distributions
- I love real boards they last a really long time my friend gave me his and he had it for about a month then I had it for about another 2 weeks it's probably one of the best boards I've riden and also when you buy a new deck from any other company and this one as well don't go skate like a loading dock or a stair set because the board is new so it doesn't really have the flexibility as an old board would have so just take that into consideration
- —Guest Jon c
this is what u need boys...
- get a ZERO!! even lookup top 10 best boards its #1! i have one and its great, its strong,smooth,light, and its great for tricks:) ive had it for a few years now and its still great...zero by chris cole...zero or die:) also alien workshop and plan b or great
- —Guest sarah
- Got an osprey board after a couple ollies trucks snapped in half Got an enuff now by far the smoothest board Iv ridden
- —Guest Enuff sk8er
Brands to go for
- When I choose a skateboard I would go for plan b, enjoy, real, anti hero, birdhouse and flip all those boards are comfortable and have great pop most of the people who say that plan b have bad pop are the ones that don't have one or jealous and put their mates down who have them I am getting a plan b p2 for my birthday I have rided and they are comfortable and good pop and that's why I chose this board. Dont get element or Kmart they are for beginners or ISPs you just want a skateboard.
- —Guest Who
- Skate Mental decks aren't too much to my taste. I had gotten one as my first deck and it didn't really have much good pop, and it chipped pretty quickly. I skate my local shop's own decks, it's called Orchard, located in Allston, MA, in case you visit Boston and wanted to check it out. The designs are simple, and they are amazing with some insane pop.
- —Guest Anthony
- kryptonics suck you can't do anything on them they're way to thick and they're heavy and there is very little pop to the board
- —Guest Alyssa
- Element is the worst board eva I hade 1 nd I ollied nd a wheele fell off nd the barrens broke :( I bought a black out board nd its the sht I've hade it for 3 years if u wnt good trucks buy titanium their only bout $60.00
- —Guest skater boy 76673993785729
shaun white skateboards suck
- shaun white skateboards suck i got one for 5 dollars and they have bad pop so much concave it was hard to balance really bad bearings and very slippery wheels. no wonder it was 5 dollars. buy deathwish plan b or baker at your local skate shop. no zumiez or super market
- —Guest deathwish4eva
- no pop chip easily grip tape is horrible. i had two because it was a gift, the tail snapped off of one of them by barely pressing on it to do a manual the other has a chip about 3 inches across and an inch into it off of an ollie. you can't ollie on them cuz of cheap wood chip each time the board's tail or nose is popped to do any air trick buy krown or something cuz with krown they dont break as easily and have better bearings also good pop for a beignner
- —Guest derp
"HUD EXTREME" ROCKS!
- HUD EXTREME are tough nd thy hv metallic trucks,nt lyk the unfunctional new ones wth plastic trucks.
- —Guest Keith
Worst and best
- I'm not really advanced but the worst boards u can skate out of experience is probably wal mart boards(just sucks) , another is enjoi, there too heavy. And probably the worst is sk8mofia. The stupid dumshit board broke after I was warming up on a loading dock. I just literally bought the board just 3 hours ago before I started warming up and it broke. I only did 2 tricks and that was a 180 and a ollie. The best boards I skated was probably element, plan b, mystery, and a flip. The flip was the best board u can ask for. I tre fliped an 8 stair and landed great and no cracks. And I ollied a 12 stair with that board. Lasted 7 months before I finally broke it. Total boards broken in my 4 years of skating is probably 12.
- —Guest gabriel
maybe its not the board its you
- Quit blaming the boards a board is a board other than the different sizes damn theres alot of fuckin posers here
- —Guest wtf