From the article: How To Replace Skateboard Bearings
There are a LOT of different skateboard bearings on the market - which ones are your favorite, and why? Name your favorite bearings, and say WHY you like 'em so much! You can also read which bearings other skaters like, to get some good ideas! Share Your Favorite
- They are amazing and smooth and cheap also they last for a very long tome
- —Guest Reds
Churchill MFG Tungsten bearings
- Tungsten Carbide is the hardest metal that isn't radioactive...and doesn't react with water, aka, they never rust. ( yes, even if the pool you want to skate hasn't been cleared yet. ) so in summary, the smoothest bearings can possibly be, and you can't break them. Sound geed to you? Sounds good to me!:D
- —Guest Alex
- theyre fast, spin for a bit. another reason theyre my favourite is because before i was just with some regular abec 5 things that came with my board :o
- —Guest SwagMasterThugChiefTripleOGOGOG
- Rush blues are $10 on zumiez and are made out of titanium get them :3
- —Guest We're
Which is the best?
- Bones Precisions Red try them because they're cheap and they're really good for skating with
- —Guest Pro Skater15
- They are soo easy to break in and last for a LONG time. I have had mine for 3 years now, and they still beat my friends with Bones Reds :D Try em out
- —Guest Dustin
Bones ceramic super, Bones super swiss 6
- Both I suggested are magnificent but both fairly expensive if your looking for cheap and good I'd go or super reds they are awesome but I had some bad luck when I was a beginner with them and they broke on me in like 7months. Had Bones ceramic super reds for 2 years now.
- —Guest Crazy D
- Ive had reds and bone swiss, they break and get dirty really easy. SO i tried shake junts and there amazingly fast, smooth, and last a life time.
- —Guest skater15
- I like the ABEC-5 Amphetamine bearings, they came with my skateboard complete, and they spin really good. They've lasted me a few months so far and still going strong. Going to try out some Bones Reds soon.
- —Guest Tacos
- rush are good for there price handle well lasting smooth and fast
- —Guest sk8er dude
- i got these bearings for $35 bucks for four ;) they're pre sick and spin real fast and smoothly (like real smooth) i would suggest these bearings for penny-boards and skateboard beginers to intermedates :)
- —Guest s8nigga
- Reds are good because their well priced and easy to clean. I like them a lot and so do my friends.they are also really durable and strong. But if your a skater who likes speed get bones ceramic Swiss bearings because I once had pair at 100$but at the price you pay there amazing.
- —Guest Supper-G
bones super reds
- i ride a penny board and bones are amazingmas fuck
- —Guest swagger765
Bones super swiss 6
- the best bearing you will ever have there more for if you skateboard for over 1 year they last forever and spin with one flick of your wrist for over 4 minutes i would suggest these amazing bearings and you can get them cheap at black hole boards they have an amazing selection of everything for skateboards longboards and snow boards
- —Guest bobster
- ive had bad luck with bones reds and super reds. the indy 7s ive had for a few years now out lasted them all. always smooth
- —Guest Independent
1-15 of 39Next