From the article: Top Ten Longboards EVER
There are a LOT of different types and styles of longboards to choose from - too many for anyone to try them all! Which lonboards do YOU think are the best? What's your favorite longboard? Share which longboards YOU think are the best. I have my Top 10 Best Longboards EVER list, but new boards are coming out all the time. What's YOUR favorite? Describe the longboard, and tell us all why you think that longboard is the best! Make sure to say what TYPE of longboarding the boards you like are best for, too - downhill, tricks, or what? Share Your Opinion
- There really isn't a best longboard because every company makes something different. I personally like arbor but like Shane said it depends on the rider. I would do research on places that let you stand on a longboard and then I would pay a little more money to get a custom complete. Map out the best prices by going to different skate shops. I don't know if you live by one but BC Surf and Sport usually has a pretty big selection of longboards. Sliding gloves are also a good thing to invest in when your longboarding.
- —Guest Cam
- I agree with Shane. There's no best longboard! I'm a big fan of Rayne and Landyachtz because the boards that either company produces are unique and diffrent with diffrent specs. I cant wait to ride them all! WOOOO
- —Guest Jojo
- I absolutely love my Sector 9 longboard. It's perfect to carve on it and just cruise around.
- —Guest Guest Bella
- ive never even heard of most of these, and dont you thinbk some of them should've been ridden to win a championship or are commonly seen at maryhill or something?
- —Guest Emmit
- Find skateboarding hats, skullcaps, tshirts, and more at www.vylent.com
- —Guest Vylent
- My favorite is the the landyachtz switchblade, bear 852s, o'tang baluts, and bones Swiss ceramics
- —Guest AngryPancake
- I like loaded. They are nice and light but steady. If you want a cheapo longboard get a mindless.
- —Guest alex
- There are no "best longboards" its all about your preference and style of riding. you see, i freeride so naturally i like stiff drop boards like my Subsonic Racecar. But the thing about freeriding is that its all about the rider. Some like drop through boards like the 9to5 and Original Freeride Beasts. Some would rather have both in a double drop board, like the Switchblade. Others prefer top mounts like the wolfshark. Its all opinion, there really cant be a "best" longboard.
- —Guest Shane