From the article: How Do I Find a Good Skatespot?
LA California is one of the sweetest places to skate in the world. LA is packed with skate spots! Share your favorite LA skate spot here - it can be a small secret skate spot, or an established place. Make sure to explain where the spot is, and what makes it such a great spot to skate. And if the spot an official one and has a website, post it too! Share Your Skate Spots
Anyone wanna help me? Pweez!
- Ohkay, so I live in this stupid place, Lancaster, California... It's in LA County (i think ._.) & I am new-ish to skating, but I haven't heard of any skate parks around here, & I was wondering if anyone else knew of one. I don't need all the rails & stairs & huge jumping things, just places to skate around & maybe do basic tricks, but idk exactly where to go... Help? Thanks if you try to help!
- —Guest Guest Guest Guest cx
Ultimate spot site
- This the ultimate skate spot site. It has only verified spots (not more sifting through crap that's on every other site), it has photos of all the spots (so you know exactly what you're going to skate), and the exact locations of each spot (no more wondering around, just show up and skate). Like I said, it's the ultimate site.
- —Guest http://www.skatespotsca.com/
Killer places to skate around L.A.
- Here's the link dude www.caliskatespots.com I write about all the stuff that I skate and share it with the World. It's killer.
- —Guest caliskatespots.com
panorama ice plex
- is agood spot to skate 3 stairs 6 and 2 pllus a good gap
- —Guest bryan
- 12' pipe under grand & holt just south of i-10 use to sk8 there in mid 70s wonder if the kids still sk8 there we use to sweep it out & sk8 till it was too dark. i grew up in covina ca so it wasn't too far.hope this helps someone find it again sk8er till death!
- —Guest oldsk8dog
- The new DC Plaza in Lafayette Park is a sweet skate plaza! This place is also known as Rob Dydrek's Safe Spot Skate Spot. You can see all about it on this website - http://www.skateplaza.com/locations/los-angeles/ It's on first and Main in La by Venice Beach.
- —Guest James