- Make Your Ollies Higher - Once you've learned how to ollie, this is usually the first thing most skaters want - to ollie higher! Well, there are a few things you can do to help - read this FAQ to find out more.
- Learn How to Ollie Off of Curbs - Free yourself from having to skate on flat ground all the time! These instructions will walk you through how to ollie off of curbs. Curbs are the in between step to the next level - stairs!
- Learn How to Ollie Down Stairs - Not many tricks look as awesome as when a skater hurls himself down a flight of stairs. You should learn how to ollie off of curbs first, but stairs is the next level. When you're ready, read this step-by-step on how to ollie down stairs.
- Learn How to Ollie 180 - Ollie up, and give yourself a spin. If you can ollie, then you can probably learn to ollie 180 fairly quickly. And after you get that dialed in, there's the backside 180 ollie, the 360, etc...
- Learn How to Ollie Off of a Ramp - Ramps are a LOT of fun to ollie off of, but they are also a great way to break something if you don't know what you're doing! I have a cousin who almost lost his arm becasue of how nastily he broke it while ollying off a ramp. But don't let that scare you - if you know what you're doing, ollying off ramps is great! Read this step-by-step to find out how.
And finally, you can read what other skaters went through to learn to ollie, and share your own story. Check out How Did You Learn to Ollie? and tell the world how you did it, and if you have any suggestions, tips, or anything else.