The Bottom Line
- Price Point - Cost about half as much as regular skate decks
- Quality Air Lam pressed, sealed with water proof glue and clear coated with SST slide treatment
- Hand made in California, USA from hard American Maple
- Mini-Logo decks dont have graphics thats why they are cheaper
- Price Point which means, the best quality for the lowest price
- No graphics or Pro Skater names
- Built in the USA from American Maple
- Standard 7-ply design
- SST slide treated for longer slides
- AirLam Fused with high-impulse water proof glue
- Available in several solid colors, sizes and concaves
- Warranteed against delamination
Guide Review - Mini-Logo Skateboard Deck Review
Thats where Mini-Logo comes in. Mini-Logo decks are made just like all the top quality decks built by Skate One (Powell and Angelboy) the only difference is that no graphics have been added. Mini-Logo decks are hand made in Santa Barbara, California, USA from 7 plys of rock hard American maple. The decks are AirLam fused (a special Skate One feature) using water proof glue, sealed against other moisture, and the bottom is coated with an SST slide treatment to improve the length of your slides. Mini-Logo decks are built just as well as any other Skate One deck, and better than plenty of other decks on the market but they cost almost half as much!
And thats what makes Mini-Logo decks such a great idea. When testing this board out I bashed it up hard, and it worked great. There were the usual chips from the tail, but I was trying hard to make them these boards arent made cheaper. The boards are pure wood, so you get the strong pop and feel that you look for in a deck, without any crazy gimmicks. Picking out a board based on the graphic or pro name isnt a bad idea, but if you dont care or dont want to spend extra money, try out Mini-Logo for your next skateboard setup. Theyre a smart choice.