The Bottom Line
- Not made with Dickie's guys-style double reinforced knee
- Side slit plus back welt pockets make these pants "classic"
- Solid color 8 oz twill (60% cotton, 40% polyester)
- Designed to sit low on your hip
- 33" inseam
- Tough design, great for skateboarding
Guide Review - Dickies Girl OG Lowrider Pants ReviewTesting out girls pants is a little tricky for a guy, so I pulled in some professional help as in, a girl. Katy tested them out, and kept them. She liked their fit, style and durability. These pants are designed to sit low on your hips, and look pretty hot from a guys perspective.
The durability is also a huge issue for skateboarding, and these pants have it. In fact, I dont know of tougher girls pants out there, at least not pants that also look good. These Dickies Girl OG Lowrider Pants have the same characteristics as the mens pants, so they arent toned down for girls. You can work in em, skate in em, and look good the whole time. The material is also light, so theyre comfortable.
In short, these pants are a great choice for skateboarding. I dont know of any better. Try them out and see what you think.
Check out the Dickies guys review for more Dickies gear.