The Bottom Line
- High quality - Nike makes solid products, and you can trust the same in their skate shoes
- Comfortable - Nike Team Editions are light, flexible, and give good board feel
- Style - Nike Team Editions are the best looking Nike skate shoes to date
- Runner profile - if you like boxy moon-boot style skate shoes, keep looking
- Suede and leather upper
- Perforated panels and breathable mesh tongue increase ventilation and comfort
- Contoured footbed with Zoom Air in the heel for cushioning
- Padded tongue with elastic tongue centering straps
- Piles of styles and colors to pick from
Guide Review - Nike Team Edition Skateboarding Shoes Review
For features, the Nike Team Editions have everything you want in a good, high quality skateboarding shoe. Grippy sole, mesh padded tongue with stabilizer straps, suede and action leather double stitched upper (perforated for ventilation across the toes and side panels), and extra reinforcement next to the toe caps for added Ollie / kickflip protection. The laces are weak and rip fast, but the lower two laces can be tied so that they are protected by the Ollie guards. In short, Nike Team Edition skateboarding shoes have everything you want. In testing these shoes out, I found them to give a good amount of board feel, I liked how light and yet durable they were, and our testing team loved the way they looked.
Nike Team Edition shoes simply look sweet. A lot of the shoes that Nike Skateboarding has come out with have been a little weird - Nike skate shoes have been controversial since they came out, and highly inventive in style and features. With Nike Team Edition shoes, you get all the high tech wizardry Nike can offer, but with a style that anyone would like.
If you are looking for a pair of high quality skate shoes and have been nervous about trying out a pair of Nike's, now's the time. Nike Team Edition skateboarding shoes have it all - give them a shot and see what you think. I recommend them.