The Bottom Line
- Style - these shoes have a strong, clean style that looks solid and fast
- Features - Globe Vegases have a mountain of features
- Comfortable - nice and wide, with strong arch support and tongue stabilizers
- Weak laces. Extra laces are provided, but they are thin and will break.
- Durable soft action and canvas upper, or peer skin and suede upper (depending on style)
- Triple stitched double layered toe
- Perforated vamp and side panels
- Mesh tongue with perforated tongue foam and internal stabilizers
- Sandback toe and heel
- Breathable mesh linings
- Molded footbed
- Durable, lightweight CM rubber outsole
- Lightweight CM EVA midsole cushions against strong impact
- Available in 3 styles, from quiet black to strong white and red to loud yellow and blue
Guide Review - Globe Vegas Skate Shoes Review
Another bragging point for the Globe Vegas skate shoe is its comfort. Breathable mesh linings, molded footbed and a EVA midsole for extra padding all help out, along with the thick breathable tongue. With this much padding, my feet usually get hot while testing shoes, and they were fine in these Globe Vegases. The arch support also added a ton of comfort. Too many skate shoes seem to be built for flat footed World War II draft rejects. My feet have arches, and I loved how these shoes fit.
Globe Vegas skate shoes have strong style, as well. Three different color patterns are available, and each has a strong, clean, fast look. If you want subtle strength, go for the black ones. If you want something loud and unique, the blue and yellow Globe Vegases might be perfect. Whichever you choose, Globe Vegases are a great skate shoe that should give most skaters everything they want. I highly recommend them.