The Bottom Line
- Perfect for school - plenty of pockets, medium sized, light and comfortable
- Style - black with white stitching and Bones logos combine to look sweet
- Bonus padded MP3 player pocket - large enough for an i-Pod
- No skateboard carrying capacity
- 2 large main compartments
- 2 smaller front pockets, one with removable key ring and internal zipper organizer
- Lower bottom pocket
- Padded MP3 player pocket, with rubber reinforced earphones port
- Reinforced, tough, padded and contoured shoulder straps
- Added zipper pulls
- Several Bones logos, all done in the black and white Bones style
Guide Review - Bones Rat II 2 Skateboarding Backpack
The Bones Rat II skateboarding backpack has plenty of pockets: You have the huge main compartment, a big second pocket, a third pocket with a couple of slide in pockets, an internal zipper pouch, and a detachable clip key ring. Then on the front there's another zipper pouch, plus one more hidden zipper pouch near the bottom of the back! You should be able to fit everything you want into your Bones Rat II backpack.
The Bones Rat II has one more bonus - a padded MP3 player pocket, with rubber reinforced earphone port. Technically, this is the only padded pocket on the backpack - which keeps the whole pack light. The Bones Rat II is the lightest backpacks I've reviewed so far.
And finally, the Bones Rat II just looks cool. It comes in black, with white stitching, and a white screen printed Bones logo on the front. But that's not all - flip the backpack over, and stitched in white into the breathable mesh of the back lining is a big Bones Rat logo. I think it looks sick.
So the bottom line? The Bones Rat II is a great backpack, perfect for school. It can't carry your skateboard, but it does everything else, and looks cool doing it.