11. Wefunk Mach-1 Stealth Edition
Stealth fighter inspired, F1 Design elements, onboard telemetric – and it’s all black. You can almost set your clock by our support of the Wefunk brand and its designer Alex Luxat , you don’t need to think too hard to see that it’s the advance of the design elements and his commitment to helping the industry elevate itself from niche to advanced, toyish playthings to performance equipment. The Wefunk line continues to push the limits and there is no slowing in the future, we can only continue to be inspired by the equipment Wefunk designs.All Hail Wefunk Stealth Division.
12. GoPro Hero3 Black Edition
One of the things truly driving the industry right now is the ability to share what riders are doing, the more we see of high quality runs and young riders pushing their skill limits and the less we see of blurry shaky ass cam videos the better off we all are. With GoPro still making a strong push in the POV cam market they have spared no time bringing their cameras up a notch, lighter, twice as powerful and now wirelessly controlled. The riders push the sport, are responsible for all innovation and their sharing of their passions is what puts the GoPro Hero 3 Black on our best in year list.
13. more from Silverfish...Again, thanks to Silverfish Longboarding for sharing this list, and putting it all together.
Other content from Silverfish Longboarding:
- Top 10 Best Longboards EVER - a bold list, take a look!
- Longboading Gift Guide - though you might just pull something off of the list above, you can cehck this list out for some other ideas too!
- The Best Video Cameras for Skateboarding - check out this list, and get some fantastic ideas. Film your skating!
- How to Get Sponsored, Be Sponsored and Stay Sponsored Skateboarding - Silverfish's own Malakai Kingston helps you see not only what it takes to get that golden ring of sponsorship, but how to hold onto it as well.
- Methods for Contacting Skateboard Companies for Sponsorships - want to know how to get ahold of those companies? Malakai has the info. Responsibilities of Being a Sponsored Skateboarder - what d companies expect you to do, anyway?
- How to STAY Sponsored as a Skateboarder - and here is how you keep ahold of that dream!