The Bottom Line
- Slick, 10 year old traditional clean cut re-issue Girl graphics on quality Girl decks
- Perhaps tradition isn't your cup of tea ...
- Sweet re-issue of graphics from 10 years ago
- Brian Anderson's colors: Yellow, Green & Gold (dark yellow)
- Brandon Biebel's colors: Blue, Silver, White & Baby Blue
- Mike Carroll's colors: Brown, Green, Black & Yellow (featured in the photo)
- Tony Ferguson's colors: Light Green, Gray, White & Red
- Rick Howard's colors: Black, Yellow, Orange & Green
- Eric Koston's colors: Green, Dark Blue (navy), White & Light Green
- Rick McCrank's colors: Brick Red, Red, Yellow & White
- Paul Rodriguez's colors: Blue / Gray, Yellow, Red & Light Green
- Jeron Wilson's colors: Purple, Blue, Yellow & White
Guide Review - Deck - Girl 10 year OG re-issue series
The series features pros Brian Anderson, Brandon Biebel, Mike Carroll, Tony Ferguson, Rick Howard, Eric Koston, Rick McCrank, Paul Rodriguez, and Jeron Wilson.
Mike Carroll's deck, the one in the picture, has a fairly medium pop and hardly any concave. This is pretty regular of Girl decks.
Old Graphics are cool for long time skaters who remember them, and for newer skaters who want to tap into the huge history of skateboarding. These decks are great for riding, or for hanging on your wall. It all depends on your perspective.