The Bottom Line
- See Danny Way break 2 world records in one run!
- Clean, solid, high quality footage, well mixed and well timed.
- Rob Dyrdek's own personal Big Black security force - ha!
- Some of the songs have strong language, so be warned
- Anthony Van Engelen's freakouts are fun, but also, be warned that they're there...
- Footage from 8 pros, including Danny Way, Colin McKay, Rob Dyrdek, Josh Kalis,
- Stevie Williams, Anthony Van Engelen and Brian Wenning, and Ryan Gallant.
- Footage from Ams Robbie McKinley, Ryan Smith, Greg Myers, Lindsey Robertson and Ryan Gallant.
- Available in VHS and DVD.
- Running time, 40 minuets.
- Special guest appearance by Christopher Big Black Boykin, a pro skaters best friend.
- Danny Way breaking 2 world records in one run.
Guide Review - Video - "The DC Video" by DC
In fact, that's one of the best features of the video. The music and the footage have a crisp, cinematic feel. It's obvious that DC put a lot of time, money and effort into thier first video.
The highlight of the video comes at the end, where we see the "Mega Ramp". In the beginning of the video, you caught a short glance of this monsterous ramp, and you saw Danny Way drop in. Now, to the soft rifts of an electric guitar, Danny Way rides down the huge ramp, does a backside 360 over the jump and lands on another ramp where he rides up and pulls off a backside air. The ramps get further and further apart, and he catches more and more air while the music slowly builds. And then, incredibly, you witness Danny Way break not just one, but two world records consecutively -- the longest distance jump (75' backside air 360) and the highest air (23.5' backside air). It's beautiful.