The Bottom Line
- Danny Way signature model - the man who broke TWO world records in "The DC Video"
- Aerotech Ventilation System - a state-of-the-art system that lowers the temperature inside the shoe
- The shoes have a simple look and design - though they are the most high tech shoes DC makes
- Your friends will be jealous, and you may get so many dates that it could cut into your skate time
- Danny Way Signature Model
- DGT - Dynamic Grip Technology. The sole is made of rubber with various durometers to grip better
- Aerotech Ventilation System - airflow channel is embedded in a polyurethane midsole to cool the foot
- Performalite polyurethane midsole
- Airbag embedded in the midsole
- Heavy-duty action suede or nubuck upper for abrasion resistance and durability
- Elastic tongue holders add stability to the foot and hold the tongue in place
- Sole design provides for great traction and flexibility
- Heavy thick foam padded tongue and heel collar add comfort and stability
Guide Review - Shoes - DC Decade, Danny Way's signature model
Decades are great for skateboarding. They come with perfomalite polyurethane, Dynamic Grip Technology, heel airbags and the remarkable Aerotech Ventilation System - all of these work together for you to skate with more control and more comfort, and for the shoe to last a good long time.
I also have to mention the way these shoes look one more time - these shoes have a very simple, solid, clean look. Decades come in three styles, featuring either action nubuck or heavy duty suede, action leather. The suede model comes in black, and the shoes are nice enough to wear for work (I wore them with a suit, and received compliments). These shoes have such clean lines that you can wear them anywhere.
DC's premier skate shoe, the Decade is a must have for the serious skateboarder, and worthy of the Danny Way signature. It's somehow fitting that Danny broke two world records the summer before these shoes hit the market. Try them out - you won't be disappointed.