1. Sports
Top 10 skateboarding shoes list chartHaving the wrong skate shoes can do more than just effect your skateboarding ... it can make you look lame. Well, more lame than maybe you did barefoot. Sort of. The point is, it can be tough to know which skate shoes to buy - you walk into a skate shop, and there's this huge wall of colors and styles and brands, and sure this one shoe looks cool, but will it fall apart in a month? Will you get laughed at because it isn't really a cool brand? Will it explode and take your foot off the first time you try and ollie? Well, have no fear - read over the Top 10 Skateboarding Shoes list to get some sweet ideas for your next pair of skateboarding shoes.

Not see some shoes you like on the list? Think the list is wrong? Leave a comment below and tell the world! While you're at it, read some of the other comments, start some arguments, and share the love. I'm getting ready to update the list again - I'd like to hear what you guys think. I'm getting ready to update the list again, and would like to hear some opinions!

Photo © Fallen Footwear

Comments

May 16, 2007 at 1:23 pm
(1) Todd says:

Nike does not belong on the list. I have been skating for quite some time now, and have seen NIke try and break into skateboarding twice – both times when skating became “cool” and “acceptable”. They have done nothing for the sport, and their team, while skilled, consists purely of sellouts. Nike makes a shirt that says “Jocks Suck.” If that doesn’t tell you enough about the company to never buy another shoe, I dont know what will. Maybe the sweatshops?
Etnies should be on top with fallen. Pure skateboard shoes, no more. They have always made strong shoes geared directly towards skateboarding and stuck it out through the tough times in the early 90′s. No money makers there.
And thats my two bits.

May 16, 2007 at 1:23 pm
(2) Todd says:

And thats my two bits.

March 8, 2008 at 5:26 pm
(3) Austin says:

Fallens are great with their like uber ridiculously reinforced ollie zone, and they’re clearly the most durable shoes I’ve ever bought, but they’re so heavy! Great for skating in general, but I generally like a lighter shoe for fliptricks and stuff. I think etnies should be right up there with fallen, agreeing with whoever commented or comments on that. Etnies are amazing skate shoes with great board feel and they’re nice and light, an added bonus. And like super irrelevent, but just throwin it out there, there should be special SKATE LACES so that i dont have to change my laces almost everyday after boarding.

March 8, 2008 at 5:29 pm
(4) Austin says:

S**t, two posts in a row. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has ever actually seen those fallens at the top there in a store? Im desperate for info, those are tight!

March 14, 2008 at 2:28 am
(5) Steve Cave says:

Check out the Fallen website, and ask them about them:

And I totally agree about the laces – I wonder if there’s a way for someone to make some money on that idea?!

May 20, 2008 at 10:23 am
(6) Nick says:

That list is perfect for me, totally true. Except for the nike. Vans suck for longboarding. But I just got some Fallen shoes and they are excellent. That really helped me decide on what to buy.

July 12, 2008 at 3:08 am
(7) hakon says:

hmm i say that every one should try out the emerica reynolds 3′s ther f***ing amazing. i got a pair of those and now i cant skate anything else. ther so soft it like feels like your skating on air, like ther some of the best shoes you could get.

July 20, 2008 at 12:05 am
(8) Colin says:

i think etnies should be up their but nike SB’s are good for skating if you look at the spot where u kickflip theres this thiker stuff on it so it will not wreck your shoe.
Falens are good but not the best same with Vans their not that good for skating. Most vans are heavy and do like slide as good as other shoes suck as DC’s or circas

July 20, 2008 at 7:20 pm
(9) matt says:

where is Es and lakais? vans suck crap. they rip all the time fast too. fallens are not number 1 and globes and osiris shouldn’t be on the list. DVS should be on there too. i’ve had a pair of them for like 4 months now and they still don’t have even the slightest rip. whoever made this list is messed up!!!!!

August 4, 2008 at 12:53 pm
(10) Austin says:

what the? osiris is clearly one of the best skate shoe manufacturers out there, way better than DVS, whose shoes are geared towards people who like water proof shoes and like shoes that are the equivalent of leather bricks. they’re durable (almost ever more so than fallen troopers) but just so much shit is on there you can’t do anything, i’m normally a size 10 or 11, and i wear an 8 for most DVS shoes. I can barely even fit those boats on my board, they’re so gigantic. But i do agree that Es and Lakai should be on the list… has anyone tried Koston 3′s by Es? They look like basketball shoes, but are some beastly skate shoes, much better than any of his newer Lakai models. I just want to say a few more things:
Ryan Sheckler should have stayed on Almost,
Mike Mo should have a cooler pro deck,
Andrew Reynolds has too many pro shoes,
Jason Dill wears the gayest clothes imaginable in Skate,
Sheckler 1′s suck and never should have been made,
Think skateboards are awesome,
and good job to chris cole losing the gigantic baggy clothes.

August 10, 2008 at 4:54 am
(11) pascal says:

@austin
Those fallens r really tight i have a pair of chris cole’s fallen trooper and they lasted me about 1 year, even though it was my first year i skate so i didnt really skate extreme much on them but their really good skate shoes next time i need new shoes im going to buy fallen troopers

September 6, 2008 at 6:52 pm
(12) VaNs#1 says:

Jeesshhh, you guys should know by now that vans reps the best shoes ever! the oober waffle grip and sticky vulcanized soul..OOOOWWEEEEE it makes me lift everytime i see a pair of tnt’s! but fallen shouldnt even be on the top!! it should be 1.VANS 2.EMERICA 3.CIRCA 4.ES 5.OSIRIS 6.ETNIES 7.DC 8.LAKAI 9.GLOBE 10.IS A FREE FOR ALL???

September 9, 2008 at 10:40 pm
(13) Dave W says:

Fallen deserves props good team and the shoes last a long time…Emerica’s Reynold 3s are the best shoes out there all though they rip fast personally i’m a big fan of Lakai…they’re a good shoe and there team shoes that they’re a good company…DC is cool if you’re 12yrs old….and as for Osiris there shoes are bulky, heavy, and just suck for skating…i’ve skated nikes and the only shoe out there that is decent are the Tre A.D.’s and that’s because that stupid plastic crap they put on the toes makes them near impossible to tear and the soles are so flexible that they already feel broken in when you put them on for the first time………….all in all if you want a good skate shoe go with Lakai or Emerica

September 15, 2008 at 9:14 pm
(14) Crepestv.com says:

Emerica Reynolds 3′s are the s**t.
I dont know why Osiris is even on that list. Osiris’s suck and same with Audio’s and DC’s all those shoes are s**t.
CREPESTV.COM
YOUTUBE.COM/Crepestv
MYSPACE.COM/CREPESTV

October 13, 2008 at 3:01 pm
(15) Zach says:

Hey if you want comfortable skate shoes get DVS or Globes. Most comfortable shoes ever but rip really fast. Todd is an idiot. Nike makes some of the best skate shoes, though they are really expensive. And making a shirt that says “Jocks Suck” is a good thing. No skater likes jocks in general if you are a true skater. Lakia and Vans are also excellent shoes, with Fallen, though Fallen is not the best skate shoe.
Vans Half Cabs!!!!!!

October 22, 2008 at 3:45 pm
(16) Ross says:

I Think ES should be on the list, i have a pair of ES sports and they’ve lasted me the ast 6 months with minimal wear and no rips. As for nike…its a shame to skaters when they have a shoe on the top 10 list outside of field sports or basketball..who else agrees?

November 5, 2008 at 11:39 am
(17) Justin says:

where the hell is es? i think nike should be replaced with es.

November 16, 2008 at 7:56 pm
(18) Chris says:

vans is definetaly number one, fallens aren’t the best. Lakai’s should be up there and es’s and take the nike sbs off.

November 17, 2008 at 1:56 am
(19) sam trinh says:

nike gets too much diss, yall have to remember that nike bball shoes were prominent in skateboarding before skate brands came out.

es needs to be in there. so does lakai. adio is gay.

vans deserves to be number one simply because its OG and its grippier than a masturbator on bangbros.

November 17, 2008 at 3:02 am
(20) samsizzle says:

only brands that should be on there are nike sb,adidas sb,vans,and converse

November 18, 2008 at 11:22 pm
(21) Brett says:

This whole list is a bit too generalized really. There are some shoes from some companies that I really like, and then there are other shoes from that same company that I really dislike. In this case I suppose it makes more sense to do this in this case.

Oh and to Zach, if you didn’t realize, Nike is mainly for sports that involve jocks. Like football, basketball, and those kinds of sports. So really it just shows everybody that they could give two sh**s about the sports that they try to make it seem like they care about. It really just shows that they only care about the money that they’re milking from the industries. I can’t say that Nike doesn’t make some decent shoes, but I just hate them all. I don’t think they even have one single vulcanized sole shoe in the whole SB line. And how about them Nike Dunk SB’s? They are the exact same thing as regular Nike Dunks except they have the letters SB on them. And for some reason, that alone makes them more expensive and a better collectible for some reason. No skate shoe company makes that many endless colorways for a shoe. Never, and never will they. So theres my Nike SB rant.

And also, why do so many people pronounce Adio by saying Audio? But apparently they’re getting sued by some of their riders because they dont pay them what they are supposed to

Oh and Lakai should be on there for sure. I can’t skate in them too good, but I know theyre pretty good. Even if they sucked major bawls, they should still be on there. That team is just too good. Full of legendary riders to be.

November 18, 2008 at 11:26 pm
(22) Brett says:

Damn I dont think my other thing posted :( it was so long and everything dub tee eff.

November 21, 2008 at 9:54 pm
(23) Jeff says:

the 3 best companies ever are in order as follows…Fallen, Emerica, and Vans…im crazy hardcore when i skate and ive had the same pair of Fallens for the past 8 MONTHS!!!!! plus they are uber duber comfortable and reeeeeel eazie to skate in. Emericas are just as comfortable as Fallens but they dont skate quite as well. and lastly, Vans. they last for a LONG time! i started out skating in Vans and now ive passed down the very first pair i had (got them about 7 years ago) to my little bro (hes 10) so if you acually go to school (who does now a days?) you would have figured out that i was about ten when i got those shoes…i am now 17…my little bro still has those shoes. yes, they are pretty scratched up by now, but they are still very skate-able. Vans have always been great for skateboarding. if you are just learning how to skate i highly recomend them. Fallens and Emericas i recomend for more expirienced skaters.

November 25, 2008 at 5:39 pm
(24) Christian says:

I think vans should be a the top of the list because they made the first skate shoe back in 1976. I also think that instead of nike, lakai shouuld be on the list.

November 25, 2008 at 8:52 pm
(25) Justin says:

Lakai should definitely be on here. I’ve been skating for 7 years and have tried all these shoes. Lakai lasts the longest,they are light and soft and perfect

November 26, 2008 at 2:22 am
(26) beau says:

i have never had any pair of shoes last longer than 5 weeks vans are the worst 2 weeks tops fallens & globe are the longest lasting but my favorite dont last as long but make up in performance there lite weight give you full command of your board during flip and grind tricks the dc versatile

December 15, 2008 at 4:20 pm
(27) dill says:

why arent vox up there ive been sk8ting those for years and ther great. i hate the whole fallen gothic sk8 team. p.s nikes stink!!!!!!!!

December 15, 2008 at 4:25 pm
(28) dill says:

why arent vox up there? i think that fallens are the most awful sk8 shoes one because they weare out fast. and two there gothic sk8 shoes and team=[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 15, 2008 at 4:31 pm
(29) dill says:

where r lakis? it shoed be 1.vox 2.laki 3.es 4………100.fallens suck c**k=(

December 15, 2008 at 4:34 pm
(30) andy says:

i agree with dill^=)!!!!!!!!!1

December 15, 2008 at 4:38 pm
(31) mikel jacko a.k.a "wacko" says:

i hate fallen the suck pickle! heeeee! haaaa!heee! i just hate fallen shamona!

December 21, 2008 at 2:44 pm
(32) Andrew says:

Actually, when Nike tried to break into skateboarding the first time, in the form of Savior Shoes, they made the most comfortable, durable and good looking shoes on the market. But everyone boycotted them because they were affiliated with Nike. So the company only lasted 3 years. Second time ’round they just brought out hideously coloured basic Nikes, and people actually bought them. :-/

Vans shouldn’t rate by that logic, seriously. They were popular with ’70s skaters because they were so cheap, so when they wore out it was no big deal to buy a new pair. Now they are still being made with the same flimsy canvas materials, but cost so much more. And I distrust any company that sponsors BMXers and Motor X while still claiming skate shoe company.

December 31, 2008 at 3:58 pm
(33) Sam "Toucan" says:

Whoevr put converse on there obviously isnt into skating.

I think that one of the best pairs of shoes ive ever had was my pair of Vox, theyre light and they have a good arch so your shoe moves with your foot. They are hella durable too, i had mine for like 5 months and all i got was a little rip in the toeand i could still skate them if i wanted.

I would also recommend e’s and DC

The one thing about DC’s is if youre gonna get a pair make sure you dont get an inexpensive pair. Those dont frickin last, but if you get a decent pair they will hold up for a while.

Vans + Circas suck.

January 1, 2009 at 3:26 am
(34) justin says:

1. lakai (jerichos are REAALLYYY light even lighter than like a vans slip-on)
2. emericaaa (reynolds 3, love their bling, but dont put em on cuz grip might mess it up…)
3. fallen (rippers)
pretty much from here out, i dont really know about cuz ive only skated the top 3 ive listed here.
4. eS
5. etnies
6. nike sb
7. dc
8. dvs
9. circa
10. osiris

January 2, 2009 at 3:02 pm
(35) conspiracyzach says:

I am a former skater. Nike helped get my house torn down. I have posted six videos at Youtube about it. To find them do a search at the Youtube site with keywords:nike university of oregon.

January 3, 2009 at 6:34 pm
(36) john says:

dude why isnt es on there.Also ipath should definatly not be on there.Im not going to base my purcheses off of your stupid list

January 7, 2009 at 5:11 pm
(37) dylan says:

ipaths are sick the galls are my favorite shoes. supra should be up there too they are both nice

January 9, 2009 at 9:11 pm
(38) tk skate team says:

ok i dont no what you are thinking these shoes are so poser and everyone on the team is gothic so thats why they shouldnt be the best POSER POSER POSER POSER POSER POSER POSER

January 13, 2009 at 2:27 pm
(39) lg says:

get vans and nike should not be on there and lakai should be at the top of the list with fallen. definatelty not a good list at all.

January 13, 2009 at 9:05 pm
(40) chris says:

lakai should definately be number one or two. this list is pretty wack

January 17, 2009 at 5:10 pm
(41) Mitch says:

i think Vans belong at number one with Fallen. I have had a pair of each and they are both real good skate shoes. I have the Vans Slip-On checkered and they are great but you can easily injure your foot =/,because they are not padded,that why i like Fallens for. My point is either get Vans or Fallens,depending on what tricks u are trying to do.

January 18, 2009 at 3:37 am
(42) Chase says:

OK you all have lost your minds where is SUPRA clearly the best skate shoe ever made great flick and durability the skytops are amazing and they have the best sense of style out of any skate shoe ever made! i do agree fallen, osiris, and lakai are good but vans seriously the wear down within 2 weeks of skating buy a real pair of durable skate shoes get some SUPRA’s or perhaps the SUPRA TUFS those are great with durability SUPRA 4 LIFE

January 18, 2009 at 10:44 am
(43) Jose says:

I have to agree and disagree with some people here. Lakai and eS SHOULD be on the list because they make amazing shoes. They still rip and stuff, but they are great if you skateboard street. Vans are the best skate shoes, but they do rip alot. Fallens are third in my list, but they are heavy. Emerica should be second, amazing skate shoes that will last you a long time. Personally, I have tried the Reynolds 3 and the Hsu and they were probably the best shoes YET. Circa shoes break in REALLY fast, that’s why I like them. Osiris, DVS, and Globe shouldn’t even be considered. The ONLY good Globe shoes are the Vagrant and the Sabaton because they are durabe and have great board feel, which is what every skater wants. DC Shoes are good, but they are a little overrated in my opinion because all the poser skaters wear them.
Almost ALL of the posers wear Etnies, Etnies are good but they’re too bulky for me and too stiff. Adio’s are good, but not as good as Vans or Emerica’s. And Gravis skateshoes are really good, but they’re not widely known because they are a newer company.
1. Vans
2. Emerica
3. Fallen
4. Lakai
5. eS
6. Circa
7. DC
8. Adio
9. Gravis
10. Globe Sabaton OR Vagrant ONLY!

January 22, 2009 at 9:54 am
(44) daniel says:

i disagree with the person at top. Nikes rock if you have ever skated them that its easy to get used to them and they dont get destroyed as fast as some other shoes such as emerica. i dont think emerica should be on the list they rip too easy and im not gonna be one of those people that will say something about them without trying them and i have tried a few pairs and they suck. who cares if nike also makes basketball shoes it shouldnt matter what else they make it should be about how good the shoes are to skate and nikes are good to skate. if you dont believe me go skate the insurgens there expensive but skate really well

January 24, 2009 at 11:29 am
(45) sexii double d says:

osiris is obviously the best hands down

January 24, 2009 at 11:29 am
(46) sexii double d says:

osiris is obviously the best hands down

January 24, 2009 at 1:44 pm
(47) Alex says:

nikes are so poser!!
only jocks wear those and they’ve never been on a skateboard before

personally, i wear vans but ive heard etnies and fallens are great!

im really noobish at akating but i know nikes arent REAL skate shoes

January 25, 2009 at 12:58 pm
(48) Tracy says:

vans have amazing grip great for vert but sometimes too much for flatground or really tech tricks. Nikes blow period, no grip, last about a total of 2 weeks if that, although they break in really easy. DC’s r pretty good, last a while, but the sole gets blown out really fast. Personally i think C1rca is the best choice, a wide range of shoes both lowtops and high if u want extra ankle support, perfect grip, very cushioned, and can last through some pretty rough skating. Fallens aren’t too far behind, great shoes, but dont last as long as c1rca.

January 29, 2009 at 8:27 pm
(49) Adam says:

i never used fallen but my friend said they break really easy

January 31, 2009 at 7:19 pm
(50) Skipvanderpip says:

I have to disagree about Adio. Hawk, Margera, and S.White do not make a great team.

February 11, 2009 at 10:09 pm
(51) Tanner says:

Referring to the people who asked for skate laces..there are actually some designed for people who rip their laces. oldkooks.com and search the snake laces..ive had mine for like 2 months and they just fray and dont break

February 15, 2009 at 10:00 am
(52) Lestat says:

Yo i used to skate and while i can’t comment on what is going on right now i do know that back in the day Vans were the shoe. DC came a bit later on if i am not wrong. I have a 7 year old and while probably any shoe will do what is the best? I don’t want to start him off with bad habits.

February 19, 2009 at 8:34 pm
(53) Rob says:

the top few are definetly
1.Lakai
2.Fallen
3.D.C.
4.Vans
5.Emrica
6.Globe

February 28, 2009 at 7:08 pm
(54) mike says:

man, globe and fallen and emerica are the best. and todd does not suck, he knows what hes talkin about.

March 4, 2009 at 12:07 am
(55) G says:

Nike SB is my favorite skate shoe brand. Especially the new Zoom Veloce ones.

March 8, 2009 at 2:28 pm
(56) Lorenzo says:

DUDE WTF LAKAI’S ARE THE BEST U KNOW WHY CUZ OF THEIR DURABILITY AND THERE GRIP FALLENS ARE GOOD BUT IN NO COMPITION OF LAKAI’S TRUST ME I HAVE SOME AND MIKEMO CAPALDI HAVE SOME TO SO YEA

March 18, 2009 at 7:46 am
(57) j\donkey says:

dude,, what?where is adio! ive been using it!.
best ever ADIO THE WRAY
and lakais RICK HOWARD 5!!!

March 20, 2009 at 10:36 am

5. Vox
6. Globe
7. DVS
8. Converse
9. Adidas
10. Supra

All make quality shoes, all make sick shoes, all have an insane team. Vans has been around since the begining and u can’t go wrong buying them. Emerica, eS, and Etnies are all part of STI labs and make amazing shoes,plus each has a very respectable team(eS is way more techy then etnies and emerica). Vox, looks good has some great padding, and a pretty good team. Globe has an insane team, are built to last, and come from Australia need i say more. DVS has an amazing team, they make some amazing shoes. Convrse just started making skate shoes again, but they have an insane team, great padding, hold up well. Adidas makes quality skate shoes, some people might think that they are just like nike sb but i assure u they are not, they do not have a large team or many shoes but the shoes that they do have are great. Supra,u can just smell the quality im not joking

April 12, 2009 at 9:25 pm
(60) Jake says:

1 lakai they last forever 2 és they look good and are techy for a short while

April 22, 2009 at 3:17 pm
(61) jethro says:

Supra, where r they? :P sorry guys i’m gonna seem like a horrible fake.. i’m gonna come clean.. i don’t skate and by the looks of some peoples lists they don’t either, some lists are clearly biased to style and sorry but supra r like amazing :P

April 29, 2009 at 3:57 pm
(62) enzo says:

yo tod………shut up…….nike sb has more street cred than you will ever have

May 5, 2009 at 11:35 pm
(63) christian says:

Guys seriously I’ve been skatin for like 5 years or somethin now, and really who cares if nike maked bball shoes along with skate shoes and bmx and soccer and whatever they r really good the nike tre’s r the MOST durable shoe ever created and have amazing flick I’ve skated vans and they tear and rip with 2 weeks agreed they have been around forever dc’s are to mainstream just like adios but lakais are good ad so r supras ipaths es’s and emericas but guys really everyone has their opinion let them say what they want they r the ones missin out on a great skate sho because they think nikes are only for jocks so wateva let um b wrong

May 21, 2009 at 2:22 pm
(64) nemo says:

ok yeeh i agree with the people that said nike doesnt belong on the list thing they suck they made them for stupid prety boys they suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u skate nikey ur g*y f**k them they have never supported skating in the first place

May 22, 2009 at 2:58 pm
(65) david says:

Lakais should be up there. They’re heavenly right out of the box; they’re light, grippy, flexible.

Globe makes some of the boxiest shoes I’ve ever seen, they’re the Scion of skate shoes. So out of place on that list

May 25, 2009 at 3:39 pm
(66) Eblue33 says:

Jesus Christ. Did i really just see someone say that that the best skate shoes were Nike, Adidas, and Converse?!?!?! They also said Vans, but thats cool. Holy crap!!! That reeks of douchebaggery.

June 8, 2009 at 1:49 pm
(67) Keegan says:

Vans and etnies both suck in my opinion.Everyone and their f***ing mother wears them,an they look like s**t.
Now vans,I like the half cab,the slip ons,you know.Most of their stuff I just don’t like,appearance wise.
My current favorite skate shoes are lakai,es,circa,an nike sb.
I don’t like nikes but the sbs are really durable,as are the rest of the shoes,or the ones I’ve had so far that I said.

June 13, 2009 at 3:59 pm
(68) b says:

emirica shoes rock. circa is awsome too

June 19, 2009 at 7:21 pm
(69) jami fain says:

I hate Nikes,When i see someone wearing them automatically think newbies that cant skate.Wear emerica or dc

July 7, 2009 at 8:04 pm
(70) skate says:

yo ive been skating all my life and i love lakai shoes. they last the longest out of every other shoe and they are sick as ….!

July 16, 2009 at 6:10 pm
(71) Nate says:

dc adio and etnies are all poser. they suck balls and everyone has them. little kids worship etnies cuz of fuktard sheckler. bam and dyrdek are the only reasons dcs and adios sell. they suck!!! lakai gravis and vans are amazing. lakais and vans rip easy but the grip is AMAZING. no one really knows about gravis cuz they are newer but give em a chance. they r way better than etnies adios or dcs.

July 20, 2009 at 8:45 am
(72) max says:

that list is completely wrongg. except vans but really the chukka lows are the only good shoe from themm.
were is es, lakai, adidas, dvs.?
just delete this blog or what ever this is, so no kid can see this and waists his money on some crappy shoess.

July 22, 2009 at 10:24 pm
(73) george says:

anyone know a shoe that lasts long i dont really care if its like dc or something i need a shoe that last long cuz my manchesters only lasted a month on the toe cuz of kickflip related tricks. so ya any shoe thats made to last atleast 1/4th of a year?

August 4, 2009 at 2:58 pm
(74) fantasyskater says:

Ive had etnies, DCs, and Emericas. My etnies were okay but I wasn’t that big into skateboarding then. Then when I got into it I used some DCs. I loved them and I still skate with them. Then I got emerica, (I have no idea why) but they started falling apart. Now I only wear them when I know im not going to skate. My DCs never fell apart and ive had them for almost 3 years. I am not saying that they are the best shoes, they are just shoes that I love skating with.

August 6, 2009 at 2:56 am
(75) nate v says:

its about skateboarding and not being a skateboarder ive skateed for ever and my syle evolved so much you would even be able to tell i skated its about nike sb adidas sb i own the fallens billy marks there super dope love em and ive been through so many pairs of es acels those are the all time fav es 2001 elite squad forever

August 10, 2009 at 6:30 pm
(76) Yeah i skate says:

DC’s definatly do NOT belong up there, Not just cause they’re poser shoes, But because they have no board feel and are too wide for my liking.
How are adidas not up there? ive skated every shoe on that list except ipath’s. Adidas by far were the best ive skated, and atleast deserve to be up there. I had fallen rising suns, They fell apart in two weeks. I had DC pure’s, They sucked. I had Etnies sheckler 2′s, They were decent but fell apart. I got nike sb’s currently, But they’re not great. I had one pair of adidas superskates, They lasted me 8 months, And were the most flexible board feeling shoe ive ever, EVER skated. And they were like $60, My nike sb’s were $110 and cant stack up.

September 2, 2009 at 9:09 pm
(77) greer says:

i was thinking about getting fallens but people say they are kinda heavy :| i just got lakai howard lean selects and they sucked. they were canvas; ripped first attempt to kickflip. i heard manchesters were better but idk. anyway, you guys are hating on vans…i think they are awesome if they are suede or chukka lows.

September 12, 2009 at 8:02 am
(78) diego says:

Vans definitely needs to be at the top of the list. People here are putting too much weight in durability… which I suppose it’s important, but above all is board feel.

For board control Vans are the way to go, Half-Cabs being the best shoes I’ve ever skated in my 9 years of skating (maybe surpassed by the new vulcanized Low Cabs which I haven’t tried yet). However, if you’re throwing down big stairs and gaps on a reg basis maybe look for some better padded shoes (maybe Fallen?).

On a side note, for all those needing durability… ever heard of shoe goo?? Spread a nice layer on the kickflip area and your shoes will last as long as your sole does. Maybe it won’t have as nice a flick as suede, but the shoe goo consistency is quite rubbery so it still has fairly good grip. O and don’t get them from skate shops… you can find it way cheaper at Kmarts or places of that sort.

September 12, 2009 at 8:12 am
(79) Diego says:

O forgot, make sure to spread that shoe goo on the shoelaces as well, they’ll last a long ass time too. <3 the Goo

September 14, 2009 at 2:30 pm
(80) spikey says:

i have to agree nike does suck but the steven janoski shoes are dope laces dont rip and the vulcanized sole is wat gives grip so the suede doesnt rip

September 19, 2009 at 2:22 pm
(81) ose kurtti says:

what is the shoes in the etnies photo? wheres element? omahighs are really cool and they last forever and has good to skate. i have paint on the shoe and everything s**t happened to the shoes but they are still allmost perfektly shape. my list!
1.Adio
2.Circa
3.Element
4.Etnies
5.ès
6.Globe
7.Emerica
8.Osiris
9.Nike (in oulu finland theres allmost every skater has a nike sb’s
10.DVS
Sorry for my bad england hope u understanded :)

October 24, 2009 at 7:31 pm
(82) luke says:

i dont know what any of you are talking about because evryone can have an opinion on what they like to skate because although i dont like osiris i also dont like es or nike sb. But thats my opinion and evryone has there own opinion the shoes i like to skate are in order from best are fallen marks revolver, lakai mike carrol mids, and vans chucka lows.

October 24, 2009 at 8:42 pm
(83) blondiepoison1978 says:

I have always loved DC shoes since the mid 90′s.

November 26, 2009 at 3:47 pm
(84) Mike says:

skrew all you guys, es and emerica are the best, fallen sucks balls

December 5, 2009 at 6:48 pm
(85) Es the best ever says:

How come es isn’t up there? Nike should be replaced with es or Osiris either one. I’ve skated for about 5 years now and I just got a pair of es cessna mids. The are the bomb. They replaced my Vans skink mids which the external layer of my sole ripped almost halfway off. So stick with es of maybe even Emercia.

December 16, 2009 at 6:14 pm
(86) craig says:

Dont get reynold 3s i F***ed that S**t up in a week

December 18, 2009 at 11:44 am
(87) joe says:

please help me fime these for my son. email me at yosefice11@aol.com thank you.

December 29, 2009 at 4:04 pm
(88) Nat says:

i really think lakia should be up there! There closely related to DVS which is really good, but i think lakia is better. i have been skating them for almost a year now and there light weight, plenty of styles to choose from, and are really durable.

January 4, 2010 at 12:47 am
(89) richard says:

1.nike sb 2.lakai 3.fallen 4.emerica 5.vans chukka low 6.sike6.0 7. supra 8. nike sb paul rodriguez clear water 9.DC 10. circa lakai nike sb fallen emerica and vans are actually tie there the best and thats a fact

January 4, 2010 at 12:50 am
(90) richard says:

i forgot es vox etnies nike sb vans chuka low fallen and emerica and lakai are tie the best

January 20, 2010 at 1:05 am
(91) richard tonelli says:

1 nike sb lakai vox etnies nike 6.o

February 7, 2010 at 3:48 pm
(92) Bill says:

I got a new pair of DVS Bexley shoes and after 20 minutes of skating, they’re starting to rip. What the fuck DVS.

March 4, 2010 at 6:59 pm
(93) luke morgan says:

NIKE SB NIGAA!

March 4, 2010 at 8:10 pm
(94) qwe says:

@Steve Cave

You really need to put es up there on the top of the list! Vans & es are some of greatest skate shoes on the planet. es feels, looks, and performs amazingly, and Vans offers alot of awesome styles. These two brands are tied for 1st!

March 6, 2010 at 11:10 am
(95) chuckwearsfallens says:

I think it just depends on the shoe you get. I’ve been skating a long time(7 years) and every shoe you get is gonna be different than the last. I had some fallen bandit II’s a while back and they lasted about 6 months which for me is great. After those seen Better days I got me some fallen Josh harmony’s. Within a week the entire back sole on the left shoe had came off. I super glued it back and never had another prob. My point is just because you get a certain brand and it sucked ass doesn’t mean every shoe from that company is gonna do that. 1. Fallen 2. Dvs 3. Adio. Just my opinion

March 6, 2010 at 11:19 am
(96) chuckwearsfallen says:

Oh and while reading threw some of the comments I seen something about the fallen team being Gothic.. I’m guessing that Same person/persons also thinks dgk is for blacks, DC is for posers and Ryan sheckler sucks. Fallen ( like many crews) has image. Just because some of them wear skinny jeans and black hair doesn’t mean there “Gothic”. Dgk might stand for “dirty getto kids” but last time I checked Wade D was white.lol

March 30, 2010 at 7:06 pm
(97) Brandon says:

I wonder why VOX isint on here there awsome looking and good skate shoes 0_0

April 22, 2010 at 12:44 pm
(98) Trevor Murphy says:

You sould always skate Vans, Vox or Circa…..those are the best shoes…i dont care what anyone says..they are so the bomb!!!!!

May 22, 2010 at 8:52 am
(99) Edo says:

i’m new to skateboarding, but im not really good at it coz the streets in my country are to bumpy to skate (except if you dare enough to skate on the highway) and there are no sidewalks through out the suburbs = =

my skating shoes are a pair of nike SB which… i have to agree with most of you that is a jock thing.. although its comfortable, it is just toooo expensive for skaters to afford especially those who is still a kid like me. Nike is too commercial, they break into the market for the profits and prestige (like posers bought rare dunks for later selling them on Ebay twenty times the first price.. ==” ridiculous.. )
for me the list should be like this :
1. vans,fallen,supra,DC,Globe,Ipath,Osiris,
Emerica,es,DVS,Etnies,etc.. (every other skate influenced non major underground independent shoe brand..)

and nothing else matter.. (i wish i could create my shoe design to life..)

May 24, 2010 at 5:09 pm
(100) mark says:

heres my list
1.osiris
2.vans
3.emerica
4.etnies
5.lakai
i dont know y no one likes osiris. the troma2s r sick! the worst r converse nike and ipath.

May 24, 2010 at 5:13 pm
(101) mark says:

o yeah also the most poser shoes ever r dc. they suck 4 skating 2.

May 28, 2010 at 10:49 am
(102) iknow# says:

seriously ES an lakai should be up there vans are good only to wear not skate in and nike only has 1 alrite skate lasting shoe i really dont care what it looks like if it lasts longer than a few months im gonna wear it im tired of wasting money on crap shoes this list is bogus

June 23, 2010 at 11:01 pm
(103) Evan says:

I gotta say, everyone is gonna have their own opinions and experiences with skate shoes. I got two pairs of Emericas that sucks and ripped really fast but the third pair was good. A lot of my friends love emerica shoes though. I had Vans Jim Greco’s (yeah thats old) that were leather and lasted forever but dustin dollin’s that ripped w/in an hour. Personally, you just gotta try everything. Sometimes you might waste your money but how else are you gonna know? P.S. Circa’s were awesome for me! Lopez 50′s made from suede and 205 destroyers were both sick!

July 9, 2010 at 11:40 pm
(104) Tyler says:

I think that Nike sb is the best

July 22, 2010 at 2:37 am
(105) bruno says:

why arent lakais there in my opinion they are the best and fallens second

July 26, 2010 at 5:33 am
(106) latersk8er says:

Vans, dc, etnies, and es, and adidas are the best, and the best skate shoes are the flat soled vans old skool style.

The best for street skating, nice and light and tight, but they wear fast. nikes low tops sbs are good, but id never go nike, too expensive and too much of a poser shoe.

all those shoes like globes and stuff look nice, but they are too chunky and heavy… almost like wearing tissue boxes on your feet, but they arnt bad for vert skating, they offer alot of padding for your foot, e.g. tony hawlk likes his typical adios lol.

best shoes.
aslong as its a light shoe, and not a snowboard boots size.

1. vans
2. etnies
3. e’s
4. emerica,
5. DC shoe co.
6. adidas
7.nike
8.vox
9.circa
10.dvs

July 29, 2010 at 1:22 pm
(107) daniel says:

na bull s**t etnies, es, lakais and dvs is the way to go fallen sucks ass i boutht fallens and they suck to heavy and ripped in a month

July 29, 2010 at 3:50 pm
(108) Clay b says:

Hey guys before you get into all that stuff , try getting a pair of supras. They have somthing that’s mind blowing, impact absorbing vulc soles, I jump down stair sets on them and don’t feel a thing

August 9, 2010 at 12:16 am
(109) zack says:

you clearly dont know what your talking about,
nike has come out with some of the best shoes ever,
the janoskis are f***in great, fallen is up there with emerica and nike.
idk why lakai isnt on here or es, or addidas

August 16, 2010 at 8:58 pm
(110) jobert_sucaldito says:

Nike. The bane of skateboarding. Nike has tried a lot of times to get into the sb market, anyone remember Savier? that was theirs. unfortunately it folded up pretty quick. There was a store here in manila who sold them buy one take one, i bought a lot of them, although they were very comfortable and techy, they still folded because they were too expensive. two models i did like were the BA 2 (Brian anderson 2 – who is still with nike sb today) and the Brad Staba (wonder what happened to him?) a lot of them had glued parts, compared to stitching, which is much durable. unfortunately Vans is still king. I have 13 pairs of vans, and some other ones before. Vans is vans.

August 16, 2010 at 9:02 pm
(111) jobert_sucaldito says:

My top ten? 1.) Vans Rowley XLT (the original, not the elite) 2.) Vans Rowley Classics (The beast of vulcanized skate shoes) 3.) Emerica Reynolds 4.) Vans Rowley Squares 5.) Vans LA Cripta Dos 6.) Emerica Kirchart 4 (best bulky shoe) 7.) Vans Bucky 5 8.) Vans TNT 4 9.) Vans Chukka low 10.) Vans TNT 2

September 26, 2010 at 12:58 pm
(112) Kevin says:

okay, Vans are great, but they dont last long. Fallen is heavy. Dc Is a big ass shoe witj great grip. So what I recommend is something inbetween all this. So-Vox, Osiris, Circa, Etnies, Es, Emerica, Globe, Adios, Odessa, World Industries and Lakai

October 25, 2010 at 10:52 am
(113) Nick says:

Hey I’ve been skating for about a year and a half now….don’t think I’m a beginner. I’ve skated most of the shoes metioned here and I can tell you the only fallens I liked where the rippers all the other weren’t so great. Personnally I think Nike SB makes great shoes and I love the stefans so I don’t understand what Todd is talking about. I also enjoyed skating lakia manchesters mo konws edt. they tore up pretty fast but they nice grip and with those shoes my kickflips was its cleanest if you ask me. Dvs is a great shoe i like the berra 6′s alot while most dvs are pretty heavy those aren’t. I used to hate Dc’s because everyone would wear em and they didn’t skate I also didn’t like em because they were super heavy. I recently got a pair of the pj ladds and after i broke them i fell in love with them.
Etnies arent my favorite shoe but sean malto is one of my favorite skaters so i thought i might try skating his, I didnt like them to much and they fell apart pretty quickly. Hey dont get me wrong when i first started all i skated was vans so i wont keep those out. Vans are alright they’re cheap shoes if you ask me i stopped skating them because i couldnt afford to spend thirty to forty dollars every couple of weeks. If you really wana get techy then ya i’d recommend the es i have only skated one pair so i dont really think i can tell you much about them. In my opnion nike sb and lakia are some of the best nike 6.0 not so much but i liked the mavrks and the braatas are prettty comfortable but anyways if you want a good shoe go with either dvs lakia or nike sb.

October 26, 2010 at 5:04 am
(114) callum says:

you people are stupid.
nike sb are the best shoes on the market. they have lasted the longest out of my many 10s of pairs of shoes.
who said etnies are great, you are a retard! i’ve had 3 pairs of etnies and all of them have ripped and blown out the sole in less than a month.

October 27, 2010 at 12:52 pm
(115) Scott Keene says:

I understand that Nike sb is a a big company, and made by people who probably aren’t too involved in skating, but they still have the best shoes. They are loaded because they are such a huge company, and have the money to make better quality shoes, even if they are “sellouts.” And how could you diss on the Nike sb team? Are you serious. They are some of the best guys in skateboarding, and they probably chose the team because they have the best shoes and the coolest people, not to sellout!

November 12, 2010 at 8:15 pm
(116) Gib says:

Who cares if Nike is a sellout. THEY MAKe FRIGGIN GOOD SHOES

December 26, 2010 at 5:59 am
(117) yobab says:

c1rca is the best vans and nike are posers it depends upon ur feet asshole\

December 26, 2010 at 6:00 am
(118) mark ho says:

circa is the best vans and nike are poser

January 1, 2011 at 1:43 am
(119) cody barrett says:

osiris,dc,nike,fallen,vans,emerica,dvs,and etnies

March 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm
(120) Alex says:

I think World Industries should be on the list. I have had a pair for 2 years now, and aside from having to put in a new insole(their original insoles suck like Kmart shoes), they’ve held up amazingly.

April 4, 2011 at 10:20 pm
(121) Yo motha says:

Whoever is saying DC is retarded, all the posers where DC, i agree with everyone who is saying es, fallen, vans, lakai, emerica, dvs, circa, and other slim shoes. But the reason DC, and Nike, and world industries and other POSER brands are holding up so long is because you obviously can’t skate if those sellout shoes are holding up. All DC shoes these days are practically the same, but the DC over in the corner is different color or pattern. A couple of my friend’s who are poser skaters get dc and the even rip on them. And World Industries used to be an ok brand until it turned into Kmart quality stuff, and same with DC, they are s**t when they used to be good. And I have had vans, they hold up pretty good. I also have had lakai’s and fallens and emericas. They all lasted me about a year. I say es, fallen, vans, lakai, emerica, dvs, circa all hold up pretty well. I recommend these companies

April 6, 2011 at 7:26 pm
(122) Phillie says:

Lakai should most definitely be up there, I’ve been wearing them for a while now and they are great for tricks and hold up very well. I agree that Fallen are excellent, but the shoes shown up there look, well, kinda stupid, no offense. I like the Patriot II and the Ripper, check ‘em out. I hate the look of Globe shoes, they look like sketchers, WAY poser shoes. I also like Vans, although they do get worn rather fast. My top recommendations are Lakai, Emerica, Etnies, Vans, and Fallen.

May 4, 2011 at 12:53 pm
(123) hoLkaPoLka says:

Best skate shoes can be found here: http://www.bestskateshoes.net

May 6, 2011 at 7:06 pm
(124) Mom says:

I have bought so many pairs of shoes for my sons who are serious skateboarders. My son is begging for another pair of Vans but the salesmen lie and tell you they’re gonna last. Both of the last pairs ripped up soon after we got them. They are padding their wallets while we wait for more money for shoes. You’d think a company that has been making skateboard stuff for that long could figure it out by now. I’m going broke!!!

May 19, 2011 at 8:14 am
(125) henry says:

yo adidas is fuckin rad

June 2, 2011 at 12:05 am
(126) Indy says:

Fallen does not belong on the list I’ve ripped and destroyed a shoe all the way down to the sock in one month

June 15, 2011 at 3:23 pm
(127) Joe says:

Look you all stink. clearly, the best skating shoes ever are supras and Osiris. Just for me, i really like high tops, and Supras and Osiris are high tops and look real cool. so fallen, nike sb, addidas, vans, and emrica, u suk.

June 22, 2011 at 4:12 pm
(128) Vans is the Best! says:

Vans is definately up in the top 5. They are cheaper and have better materials and coverage of your foot then most other brands except for Lakai, Osiris and Fallen. Fallen rips easy and Osiris cost a lot. Vans is also grippier then a lot. Even more then Lakai.

June 25, 2011 at 2:33 pm
(129) Adam says:

It seems that all shoes here have their strengths and weaknesses. Based on the comments here, it seems different shoes are designed to fit different skate styles, but really everyone, theres no need to bash skateboard companies if you don’t like them.

June 27, 2011 at 4:29 am
(130) jahdon says:

whoo cares which shoes are better there all made in china anyway for like $5 then they come here and get sold for 100 . Im a sponsored skater by afrade and skatbiz and ive met most of the skaters and they all say the same thing there all made in china so when your out for skate shoes just look at the guys shoes who is selling them to you and ask if he skates and he will help you byee skating is forever .

June 29, 2011 at 8:30 pm
(131) Jack says:

Haha, it’s quite funny reading through all this. Especially all the hate towards Nike. This is about the best skate shoes not about which companies are sellouts. Nike make some good solid shoes which are durable and comfortable, most of the companies mentioned throughout the comments do. They all also make s**t ones. Also the people who are judging other skateboarders based on their shoes are pathetic. Lakai definitely need to be on the list, one of the best pairs i ever owned. If you read the article properly some of you may notice that the brands are not listed in order…

July 29, 2011 at 10:19 am
(132) hamish says:

converse bitches

July 29, 2011 at 10:21 am
(133) hamish says:

converse yeeee doggg

October 16, 2011 at 5:38 pm
(134) Jett says:

Nike’s sucks! Vulcanized sneakers are the best. Like Globe,Vans,Etnies,Habitat…

October 23, 2011 at 1:40 am
(135) Alex says:

Fallen is the best shoe company ever! So is Adio and Lakai. They all have great board feel, grip, and last really long! Fallen goes good with Sketch Skateboards grip. Check em out http://www.sketchskateboards.com

December 9, 2011 at 3:12 am
(136) Marcus says:

I’ve had my current DCs for 4 years they’ve kinda gotten a faded and rough look but despite all they’ve been though they’ve just lasted forever my first skate shoes were vans they all got beat up in just under a year I’ve had 3 DCs, 5 Vans, 1 Osiris,and 2 Adios From my experience Ive liked DC best I still have my 2 old adios an DCs in decent condition. I think DCs best though.

December 22, 2011 at 9:04 pm
(137) alex says:

vans suck. i ripped vans in 5 mins just by doing kickflips. osiris and DC are the best for me. they last a good amount of time.

January 28, 2012 at 5:39 pm
(138) Kkk kyle says:

DC suck Vans are the best. stupid nigg

June 14, 2012 at 8:08 am
(139) neys says:

Try Vox. They’re great especially the trooper+relief

June 15, 2012 at 1:16 am
(140) Alex says:

^Todd is brain dead. Nike SB shoes are the best. We arent asking what brand has the best salesmanship, but whos she is best. And DC’s are alright, it’s just 90 percent of the people that wear the can’t ride a board to save their life. Vans are second.

August 20, 2012 at 7:31 pm
(141) JoingJafhof says:

of all the, whenever you can use whatever hours on the search engines Google maps, that provide on their consumers found out that those are the current market when these particular changes your Sim card or even written text this almost in order to find their or keep the strategies in respect of suitably inform you make sure to power all the purposes. It will be loaded best cell phone spyware children and also to always will be going as many as sneak as a result of this. You can find good sized keyboard and reduce in no charge Galaxy Nexus ‘s no subject the fact that the schokohrrutige physique colors belonging to the mobile phone criminal succeeds is an element of this family in addition to daddies can can make use of rid of it towards oneself. Basically buy a system holding web sites happen to be frauds. You must diagnose on their behalf

October 6, 2012 at 11:17 pm
(142) Soulless Skater says:

Lol…
Almost every single person that commented sounds stupid.
“x shoe is the best!”
“If you wear x shoe your a poser!”

Most of you people are saying things that directly contradict what another said which makes it pointless and near impossible to find the “best” shoe if there even were one.

Anyways…
There probably can’t be a best shoe for the general population because everyone is different, but there probably is a “best” shoe for each individual person out there, but you’d have to take so many things into account like physical attributes of the shoe, mental and physical condition of shoe wearer, look of the shoe, etc. Why even bother. Wear some shoes that you can afford, that look nice, last a while, and aren’t too heavy and you’ll be fine. So in that regard here would be my list in no particular order:

Etnies, Fallen, Lakai, Vans, Osiris.
Pick the one you like.

October 17, 2012 at 6:03 pm
(143) Fender says:

I strongly disagree with you on almost all of your suggestions\ comments about the companies… I purchased thomas victory signatures from fallen and within three weeks to a month i could stick my toes out the front completly and the stitching between the rubber soul and fabric was horribly seperated and the tongue was too small for the shoe and slid to the side… Vans although legendary had significant holes like the fallens and almost completly worn tread in three weeks and i tested several models…. Same result….. Nike sb is currently my highest rated shoe…. Although the company compromises ethics to itself … They are there to make money.., i tested the koston 1 set and the tread is beyond gone but it took three months to get there… Other than that and the lack of support leading to foot and leg pain…. A Great make…. Im currently testing some lakai selects and globes…. For pictures of the shoes i used…. How i scored ten traits of each shoe i evaluated (including many more)… And my equation to rate each shoe contact me… Also if you have a suggestion or want to tell me how you felt about a shoe…. Or how you rated a shoe e mail me at fender_sanders@yahoo.com thanks

November 3, 2012 at 12:10 pm
(144) aidan daly says:

umh to that tood guy, nike sbs skate team is purely skill, koston is no were near a sellout hes done a shit ton for progression on skating, so has p rod, and janoski, the whole team has, also nike makes great shoes. the nike tres are my favrite

April 18, 2013 at 6:43 pm
(145) dont worry about it says:

What is a fat dump like that doing writing about skating stop wasting yur time her you bunch of losers

May 20, 2013 at 12:41 pm
(146) Anonymous Andy says:

really… Nobody has love for Supra? the muska skytop III’s are dope. =/

June 24, 2013 at 12:35 pm
(147) http://www.thaifittips.com/ says:

You can get reasonably priced Gucci appropriate at the comfort of your household,
or wherever you are. So go ahead and purchase you a treat this summer!
Slip your toes into one thing more comfortable, like the Women’s Finn Consolation Orb. It is like you are making use of pumps but has the sporty consolation of the sneakers.

August 21, 2013 at 11:52 pm
(148) Tye Valdez says:

DC has chris cole on their team, so they are definetly not for posers, and DCs dont rip, at all, especially the leather ones

October 29, 2013 at 7:27 pm
(149) PJ says:

I didn’t even check the list but saw one commentator said to take Nike off of the list. Please take off adidas or any other commercial giants who have done nothing to contribute to the growth of skateboarding besides swooping in and capitalizing on all that skaters built. As Consolidated skateboards would say about Nike: “Don’t Do It!”

November 5, 2013 at 4:43 pm
(150) Jaylo says:

Mann my surpass got riped when I did a kick flip but their sext af but vans get riped up but I’d rather eff up my nikes. Hahahah goooo supra

December 7, 2013 at 11:29 pm
(151) Owen says:

I dot know why people say vans, fallen, globe, dvs, or any of those bulky heavy shoes. I don’t know why everyone hates nike sb, they have great board feel, light for technical tricks, and the pro models look awesome. I’m not going to lie, they are the most expensive skate shoes out there, but last a decent amount of time. Lakai has great board feel, not too heavy, cheap, and look cool. Top 5:
Lakai
Emerica
Nike sb
Addidas
Dc

February 23, 2014 at 7:11 pm
(152) yourdeathistoyourleftalways says:

hey hairless goat go back to your mama your chin needs wiping and the stuff dripping from your ears is cerebrospinalfluid
1 word SWEATSHOP
I defy you to prove your little peepee is worth more than the subjugated who adorn your shingled hoofs
cut you up for chum whiteman

February 23, 2014 at 7:14 pm
(153) yourdeathisalwaystoyourleft says:

hey puppy go back to mama your chin needs wiping
1 word SWEATSHOP

March 26, 2014 at 7:53 pm
(154) blip blop says:

All those shoes are for people with fat feet. Not real skaters. All pros are skinny and dont deny it.

April 4, 2014 at 4:22 am
(155) Michal says:

Receently with the invention of the wi-fi technologies
which implement 2. Your Google account is connected with this gadget
and inn case unfortunately you lose this gizmo there is no need to fear about losing all your contaacts because everything is backed up.
If you are using a mature router that supports WEP only,
then moving inn to get a 128 bit encryption is exctly what I would advise but make certain that
producer have not issued any firmware upgradfe (it may result in the router WAP and WAP2 compatible).
This is done by clicking onn the host then clicking on either
Target 1 or Target 2. He has literature written about the safety
of web browsing and web security.

April 8, 2014 at 2:18 pm
(156) whitty says:

ive been skating for 9 years now and fallen, dvs and nike lasted me the longest. Another thing to remember though is that just because i got that brand doesnt make them the best. i always get beefed up shoes. suede, tripple stitched, and non vulc. just about every shoe company has at least 1 good shoe that will last you. becides circa. but honestly the shoes that last the longest for me (and by last i mean blowing out my toes from flip tricks and the sole falling apart) have been nikes. and all the people who say nike shouldnt be on the list either never really used nike or are just straight up haters